Sunday 17 February 2013

Ghandhiji Shopping Cost & Mine

I love Gandhiji not only as nation father but also an ideal & great personality. I don't know how many is agree with me but we follow him by various way in my life like non-violence, self dependent and many more which i don't need to teach you. What i thought today is what was cost of Mr Gandhi Shopping?

Today is Sunday and i am online in my room, i take lunch at 2PM then watched a movie and tried to sleep. After 2-3 hours i woke up and washed my mouth and taken chair to seat. I am just started this blog with thought to give power & tips to users who is shopping online also looking to explore my thought with you. I don't know you would like or dislike but i will do what i want to do!!!

I just thought to compare and know our nation father and ideal Gandhiji. Do we like his living and clothing style. If yes, i want to give few minutes to find what they wore in his daily life and what is the cost.

He Wore:
1. Khadi Dhoti - Today Cost: Rs 300 to 500
2. Cap: Rs 50
3. Lathi: Rs 100
4. Gandhi Glasses: Rs 250
5. More

My Spent:
1. Jeans: Rs 700 to 1200
2. Shirt: Rs 400 to 700

Today Gandhiji Fan -------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


I or we spent more than Gandhiji shopping cost but why we still remember his style and not mine. I think because he has own style and we copied others.

You can send your thought at support@coupongangs.com also comment here to start a big discussion weather we should create own style or just follow others?

I want to write more on this topic but i left here because i would like to complete this topic from you. Write about this topic or other related topic share at support@coupongangs i will publish at my blog with you name.

Coupongangs.com, Use Coupon & Save Money
Author: Deepak

No comments:

Post a Comment